Uber will be offering citizens of Mumbai a special treat on April 3, 2016. The app-based taxi service provider will be launching its 'UberTourister' for a single day. It will be a once in a lifetime experience for a few lucky individuals.
The UberTourister campaign is developed in partnership by Uber and American Tourister. A hidden view will be offered within the app, which individuals will have to unlock. UberTourister will be an on-demand feature offering a special tour of hidden gems within Mumbai.
Here is how you can unlock UberTourister hidden view:
- Open Uber app on April 3, 2016, between 14:00 to 15:00 hours
- In the promotion section, fill in the code UBERTOURISTER
- Hit and request UberTourister
- Five tour options will be offered for three passengers if connected
- All tours are 90 minutes long, on foot and is conducted by experts free of cost
- The demand could be high, so customers could have to request more than once
- UberTourister will have limited capacity and works on a first come first serve basis
Tour destinations include five hidden gems that will amaze any Mumbaikar. A Picturesque Bandra, Fortress that Bombay Once Was, Parsi Potpourri at Dadar, Yum Matunga, and Trail by the Lake in Thane. UberTourister has a maximum capacity to accommodate people for its tours, so try your luck.