Toyota Kirloskar Motors has launched its all-new Etios Platinum compact sedan in India. Etios Platinum will be available pan India alongside Etios Platinum sold in India previously. Both petrol and diesel powered engine options will be available with the new Toyota Etios Platinum.
Also Read: New Toyota Etios Liva Launched In India
Here is the pricing of new Toyota Etios Platinum for Indian market:
- Standard Etios Platinum is priced at Rs. 6.43 lakh (Petrol)
- Standard Etios Platinum is priced at Rs. 7.56 lakh (Diesel)
- DLX Etios Platinum is priced at Rs. 6.83 lakh (Petrol)
- DLX Etios Platinum is priced at Rs. 7.96 lakh (Diesel)
- High Etios Platinum is priced at Rs. 7.17 lakh (Petrol)
- High Etios Platinum is priced at Rs. 8.30 lakh (Diesel)
- Premium Etios Platinum is priced at Rs. 7.74 lakh (Petrol)
- Premium Etios Platinum is priced at Rs. 8.87 lakh (Diesel)
Note: All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom (Mumbai)
The Etios compact sedan has been renamed as Etios Platinum by Toyota Motors India. The updated Etios Platinum bears a price tag approximately Rs. 20,000 less than the previous-gen compact sedan.
Under the hood of the new Toyota Etios Platinum is the same petrol and diesel engine. No updates have been carried out on the 1.5-litre petrol and the 1.4-litre diesel engine. Both engines will continue to be paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox only.
The front bumper and grille look more aggressive and sharp, providing the Toyota Etios Platinum with a sporty persona. All-new sporty alloy wheels have also been adopted by the Etios Platinum. Minor tweaks have been carried out on the tail lights and rear section.
Within the cabin, several improvements have also been carried out. The speedometer and tachometer continue to be centrally mounted. Engineers at Toyota promise lower engine and road noise entering the cabin of the Etios Platinum compact sedan.