Italian carmaker Fiat has launched the most powerful version of its Linea sedan in India. Called the Linea 125 S, the new sedan is priced at Rs. 7.82 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Linea 125 S made its debut in India at the 2016 Auto Expo in Delhi in February.
Fiat Linea 125 S Specifications
- Engine: 1.4-litre, turbocharged four-cylinder
- Max. Power: 123bhp @ 5,000rpm
- Peak Torque: 210Nm @ 2,100rpm
- Gearbox: 5-speed manual
- Boot Space: 500-litres
- Ground Clearance: 190mm (Best in class)
Fiat Linea 125 S Features & Design
- 5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation
- Dual stage driver airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Rear Parking Sensors
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Automatic projector headlamps
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Single-touch power windows
- Rear sun curtain
"Though our strengths are performance and visual aesthetics, we do recognise the necessity of fuel efficiency, and our engines have been tuned to uncompromisingly deliver on that front. Over the years our cars have transformed customers into enthusiasts and that is because we build products that make their commute more delightful and safe instead of one that is merely functional."
The Fiat Linea 125 S currently does not have any rivals and is the most powerful car in its range