Indian Utility vehicle manufacturer, Mahindra recently introduced its new XUV 500 with interior and exterior updates. There are several changes and there is no better way of knowing them other than a video.
We bring to you a video in which all the new features are shown and explained by Mahindra official. The new age Mahindra XUV 500 has a long list of features and special addition for 2015.
Indian automobile manufacturer provides new age XUV 500 with the following engine:
- Engine: 2179cc mHawk diesel with Variable Geometry Turbocharger
- Horsepower: 140
- Torque: 330 Nm
- Gearbox: 6-speed synchromesh manual transmission
The XUV 500 by Mahindra is priced at INR 11,13,033 ex-showroom, Mumbai for base variant. Top-end model will cost INR 15,85,406 ex-showroom, Mumbai and it is an affordable buy for features on offer.
The new age Mahindra XUV 500 is equipped with several safety features:
- Six airbags
- Electronic Stability Programme with rollover mitigation
- Hill descent and Hill hold control
- ABS with Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- Disc brakes for all four-wheels
Video: All You Need To Know About New Age XUV 500 By Mahindra!