Swedish automobile manufacturer, Volvo Cars India is on an onslaught of launches in the country. The S60 T6 variant sedan has been launched in India on 3rd of July, 2015.
Currently Volvo is selling its S60 sedan in the country and has launched its new variant in the country. They are further increasing their premium luxury portfolio in Indian market.
Here is the pricing of the new S60 T6 model by Volvo Cars India:
The T6 variant has been priced at INR 42,00,000 ex-showroom, Delhi.
Here are the technical specifications of Volvo S60 T6 model:
- Engine: 2.0-litre petrol four cylinder, supercharged and turbocharged, direct injection
- Horsepower: 302
- Torque: 399.96
- Gearbox: 8-speed automatic geartronic transmission, front wheel drive
Volvo Cars India has extended its range of vehicles in the country. They now sell V40, V40 Cross Country, S60, S80, XC60 and XC90 models in India. Swedish manufacturer is selling S60 sedan in three variants Inscription D5, Kinetic/Momentum D4 and now the T6.
Here are the safety features available on S60 T6 variant:
- ABS with Emergency Brake Assistance
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Intelligent Driver Information System
- Active Bending Lights with Dual Xenon technology
- Cornering light with Active High Beam
- LED day running lights