Volkswagen India has now provided more oomph to its hatchback models in the country. German automobile manufacturer will offer more features across their hatchback range.
Polo from Volkswagen will get a host of new features from 1st of September, 2015 onwards. Customers are sure to benefit from these new features with minimum price change.
Here is the list of features offered in new Volkswagen Polo range:
- Cruise Control
- Cooled Glovebox
- Electrically foldable ORVMs with turn indicators
- 4-star NCAP safety rating for adults
Michael Mayer, Director, VW Passenger Cars, VW Group Sales India, expressed, "With the new Polo, we have enhanced the driving comfort for our customers."
He further added, "We are confident that the introduction of new features in Polo in this festive season will appeal to discerning car buyers across the country, who demand nothing less than the best that German engineering has to offer."
Here is the pricing of new Volkswagen Polo range in India:
- The Polo 1.2 MPI is priced at INR 5,23,500
- The Polo 1.5 TDI is priced at INR 6,55,800
- The Cross Polo Petrol is priced at INR 7,04,384
- The Cross Polo Diesel is priced at INR 8,31,489
- The Polo GT TSI is priced at INR 8,41,466
- The Polo GT TDI is priced at INR 8,41,524
- *all prices mentioned above are ex-showroom, Mumbai.