Toyota Camry Hybrid has arrived in India as a Completely Built Unit(CBU) route. It will replace the current model that was on sale in India, it will be available in petrol and hybrid option.
2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid has been launched at INR 31,92,000 ex-showroom, Delhi.
The Japanese has high expectations from 2015 Camry Hybrid in India. Toyota announced that during 2014 they sold only 197 models of Camry that had petrol engines, while 523 hybrid variants were sold.
Here are the technical specifications of 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid:
- Engine: 2.5-litre petrol engine with an electric motor
- Horsepower: 202.11 combined
- Torque: 213Nm petrol engine and 270Nm from electric motor
- Gearbox: 6-speed E-CVT
- Fuel Efficiency: 19.16 kpl under test conditions
Front bumper and grille of 2015 Toyota Camry hybrid gets extensive use of chrome. Headlights get LED Daytime Running Lights and projector lamps. Fog lamps have been well integrated into the bumper.
Within the cabin Toyota has provided mood lighting in blue shade. Dashboard has been redesigned for a more premium feel with the inclusion of touchscreen entertainment unit. They have also opted for a premium looking beige upholstery.
Safety features on 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid:
- Four airbags
- Vehicle stability program
- Back monitor with corner sensors
- Impact absorbing vehicle body
- Hill-start assist control