Tata Motors on 13th of June, 2015 will showcase its school transport products and solutions. It will be on display at St. Joseph's Indian High School Ground, Bangalore between 11am to 5pm.
The Indian manufacturer will showcase its range of school buses which include Iris, Magic Winger, CityRide EX, Starbus and Starbus Ultra.These child transport vehicles range from 3-seaters to 68-seater.
All school based products from Tata Motors incorporate class leading safety features and also comply with the ‘to be introduced Bus Body Code' norms.
Sandeep Kumar, Business Head, Tata Motors Limited, said, "At Tata Motors we are focused on introducing products which are comfortable and safe for children, we also understand that safety of school children is largely dependent on the people involved in school bus transit - drivers, school bus staff, parents and most importantly school children themselves."
Tata's most safest bus will sport the following features:
- Two camera, one on the front windshield and second in saloon area
- Monitor to capture and display real time images
- DVR System with built-in GPS sensors
- Supports up to 64 GB Micro SDHC card for recording
- Rear view camera with display monitor mounted on the dashboard
- Roof mounted flashing lamps which will flash as soon as the door is opened
- Door buzzer and indicator on dashboard
- Electronic front destination board
- Stop request switch on each seat location