Indian automobile manufacturer, Tata Motors has recently launched its GenX Nano model. They have rectified most of the negative aspects about this vehicle and refined it.
Recently Tata Motors organised a contest exclusively for its new product GenX Nano. This contest was called ‘The Chosen Ones' and it was the first of its kind campaign.
20 Lucky winners stand a chance of winning wan all-expense paid trip to Sanand. Here they will witness the assembly of their Nano and rolling off the assembly line.
These 20 individuals will also receive special birth certificates for their Nano GenX models. They will travel to Sanand on 7th of July to witness the birth of their Nano.
Here is the list of people who are ‘The Chosen Ones' by Tata Motors:
- Laxmanbhai Vadher from Ahmedabad
- Sonali Parekh from Mumbai
- Anitha Gunti from Hyderabad
- Navneet Thillaisthanam from Hyderabad
- Dr. Veeresh. K. from Bengaluru
- Balraj Sethi from Bengaluru
- Vishal Anil Gugale from Pune
- Rameshbhai Kansara from Vapi
- Probir Sur from Kolkata
- Balamurali U from Ernakulam
- Sheilah Philip from Bengaluru
- Manohar Gadgil from Navi Mumbai
- Mohanan from Kannur
- Satya Reddy from Bengaluru
- Vinaykumar Ahuja from Pune
- Shilpa Pradhan from Navi Mumbai
- Pradeep Dehedkar from Pune
- Antony Kuriakose from Kottayam
- Veena Jayaprakash from Kozhikode
- Archana Lele from Pune