Tata GenX Nano Registers An Impressive 3,000 Sales During 1st Month

Written By:

Tata Motors launched its GenX Nano in India on 19th of May, 2015. It is little over a month now and it's time to see how well this impressive little car has fared in the Indian market.

Now the Indian manufacturer has surely a good reason to celebrate as they have registered sales of 3,000 units of the GenX Nano in the very first month itself.

Majority sales of GenX Nano has been received for their new AMT version. Approximately 70 percent of the 3,000 vehicles are AMT options and remaining 30 percent have opted for manual transmission option.

Here is the pricing of Tata Motors Nano Genx:

  • Nano GenX XE variant costs INR 2,19,349
  • Nano GenX XM variant costs INR 2,51,095
  • Nano GenX XT variant costs INR 2,71,220
  • Nano GenX XMA variant costs INR 2,92,865
  • Nano GenX XTA variant costs INR 3,13,000

All prices afore mentioned are ex-showroom, Mumbai.

GenX Nano is still one of the most affordable four-wheelers on offer in India. It is an exceptional value for money vehicle by Tata Motors and several improvements have made it an even better product.

Two main updates that Tata engineers provided their GenX Nano are the openable boot lid and AMT option. Both these features have surely increased the value of this product among buyers.

Compare Cars

Tata Motors Nano GenX
Select Tata Motors Nano GenX Variant
-- Select Car To Compare --

Click to compare, buy, and renew Car Insurance online

Buy InsuranceBuy Now

Story first published: Monday, June 22, 2015, 11:14 [IST]
Please Wait while comments are loading...

Latest Wallpapers