Suzuki Alto Turbo RS has been launched in Japan today. Based on the all-new Alto, which has largely raised its basic performance such as by the adoption of a newly-developed platform, the all-new Alto Turbo RS was developed, aiming for the "authentic driving with excitement and enjoyment", as the company states.
Suzuki Alto Turbo RS's engine specification has not yet been revealed yet, but it will most likely have a 660 cc motor that is turbocharged. This little turbocharged motor delivers a fuel economy of 25.6 km/l.
Suzuki Alto Turbo RS Features:
- Five-speed paddle shift
- Specially-tuned suspensions
- Special KYB shock absorber
- 13-inch ventilated front disk brakes
- Newly-developed 15-inch radial tires
- Adopted special front seat with increased support
- Plated headlamp garnish, front bumper upper garnish, back door garnish, and rear bumper garnish.
- Red front bumper lower garnish, colored door mirror, roof and spoiler, and rear bumper lower garnish.
- Discharged headlamp and multi-reflector halogen fog lamp
- Side under spoiler
- Body side decal "TURBO RS"