French automobile manufacturer Renault has launched their new Pulse hatchback in India. It will be available throughout their network of dealerships in India. The company has also promised to launch another new vehicle in India in the coming months.
2015 Renault Pulse Pricing:
The 2015 base variant of Renault Pulse is priced at INR 5,03,000 ex-showroom, Delhi. Renault confirm that this new model is packed with more features than its predecessor and thus attracts more money than the previous generation of the hatchback.
2015 Renault Pulse Engine Specifications:
- The 2015 Renault Pulse hatchback is powered by a petrol 1.2-litre XH5 engine. It produces 74 horsepower, along with 104 Nm of peak torque and delivers fuel efficiency figures of 18.1 kpl.
- The 2015 Renault Pulse hatchback is powered by a diesel 1.5-litre K9K dCi engine. It produces 63 horsepower, along with 160 Nm of peak torque and delivers fuel efficiency figures of 23.1 kpl.
- Both engines by Renault India will be paired to a manual 5-speed gearbox. The French manufacturer will not be offering automatic transmission in their 2015 Pulse hatchback.
2015 Renault Pulse Features:
- Auto headlights
- Height adjustable driver seat
- Steering mounted audio controls
- Dual tone dashboard
- Piano black front fascia
- Engine start/stop button
- Smart key
- Auto folding ORVMs
- 2 DIN music system with USB and Bluetooth
2015 Renault Pulse Safety:
- Dual airbags
- Crash sensors
In terms of design, Renault India has not altered the exterior design of their hatchback. They have only improved the interior of the vehicle and provided more features. Warranty on the vehicle has been reduced to 50,000 kilometres or two years. Previously the warranty was 80,000 kilometres or four years.