Land Rover is set to launch its all-new Range Rover Evoque at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show. The British manufacturer has been teasing us with images. Now, however, they have revealed to us their facelifted version of their popular SUV.
The new Range Rover Evoque gets several new engines. It will also be offered in three options of two-wheel drive, four-wheel drive and an Active driveline. The SUV will also feature torque vectoring, which will improve traction. It will also sport a revised suspension setup and larger disc brakes for more efficient braking.
Range Rover Evoque Facelift Engine Specifications:
- New Range Rover Evoque features an eD4 diesel mill with two-wheel drive, which produces 148 horsepower and is mated to a manual gearbox.
- New Range Rover Evoque features a powerful diesel engine with four-wheel drive, which produces 178 horsepower and is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- New Range Rover Evoque features a Si4 petrol engine with four-wheel drive, which produces 237 horsepower and is paired to a 9-speed auto transmission.
- The New range Rover will also be offered by a 2.0-litre Ingenium turbo diesel engine.
Range Rover Evoque Facelift New Features:
- Redesigned front and rear bumpers
- Enlarged air-intake
- New front grille
- Adaptive headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights
- New alloy wheels
- New tailgate spoiler
- LED tail lamps
- New seats
- Door casing
- Soft-touch material
- Several new colour options
- 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- InControl Touch
- All-Terrain Progress Control
- Lane-keeping assist
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Drowsy driver warning