German luxury car manufacturer Porsche offers a few of its high-end products in India. Now the manufacturer has opted to launch its 911 Targa in India, it is currently on offer in several developed markets. The open top is being offered in India in two options.
Porsche 911 Targa Pricing:
- Porsche 911 Targa 4 is priced at INR 1,59,00,000 ex-showroom, Delhi
- Porsche 911 Targa 4S is priced at INR 1,78,50,000 ex-showroom, Delhi
Porsche 911 Targa Specifications:
- Porsche will provide its 911 Targa 4 with six cylinder, 3.4-litre engine. It will produce 350 bhp of maximum power, along with 390 Nm of peak torque. This engine will be paired to a 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission (PDK) as standard equipment.
- Porsche will provide its 911 Targa 4S with a six cylinder, 3.8-litre engine. It will produce 400 bhp of maximum power, along with 440 Nm of peak torque. This engine will be paired to a 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission (PDK) as standard equipment.
- The German luxury car maker will also provide optional packs to customers. On offer will be a Sport Chrono package and a Carrera S Powerkit.
Porsche 911 Targa Design:
Porsche 911 Targa looks totally unique and is a special car by the German manufacturer. It has a prominent bar instead of B-Pillars at the back. The front seats are covered with removable roof tops for an open top experience. This roof top can be removed at the push of a button.
Anil Reddi, Director, Porsche India, commented, "The 911 is a sports car which has won more races than any other and, in this latest evolution, I believe it has never looked more spectacular."
He further added, "In the 911 Targa, we see the ultimate in driving dynamics come together with stunning design and the very latest in ground-breaking roof technology. The car's arrival here in India signifies a new chapter in the legendary model's evolution and I am incredibly proud and excited to welcome it."
Porsche 911 Targa Features:
- Four-Point LED Daytime Running Lights
- Bi-Xenon headlights
- Paddle shifters
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Vehicle Tracking System
- Leather interior
- MP3 connectivity
- Sport seats
- Digital radio
- Porsche Communication Management with satellite navigation
- Porsche Stability Management
- Porsche Traction Management
- Porsche Active Suspension Management
- Porsche Torque Vectoring with rear limited slip differential