Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., has announced senior management appointments and changes, which will be effective from April 1, 2015. The changes cover the positions of Senior Vice Presidents (SVP), Corporate Vice Presidents (CVP), and Vice Presidents (VP).
Carlos Ghosn, Nissan's President and CEO said, "The new appointments will further strengthen Nissan's executive team and allow us to maintain our disciplined focus on the execution of our Nissan Power 88 mid-term plan."
The new organization will be reinforced by the addition of two dedicated SVPs to better address the challenges of the Japanese market and to enhance the performance of Nissan's affiliated companies.
In fiscal year 2015, Nissan's senior management team comprises 51 executives from 11 countries including Japan, France, UK, U.S.A., Canada, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Brazil, Argentina, and India.
The changes in the management are:
- Asako Hoshino, currently CVP, Market Intelligence, is appointed SVP, Japan Marketing Div., Japan Sales Div.
- Takashi Hata, currently SVP, Africa, Middle East and India region, is appointed SVP, Management Committee Chairman of Affiliate Companies.
- Christian Mardrus, currently Alliance EVP, RNBV Alliance CEO Office, is appointed SVP, Management Committee Chairman of Africa, Middle East and India region.
- Rakesh Kochhar, currently CVP, Finance, Global Sales Finance Business Unit, is appointed SVP, Finance Dept., Global Sales Finance Business Unit.
- Hari Nada, currently CVP, Office of the CEO, is appointed SVP, Office of the CEO.
- Kent O'Hara, currently Regional VP, After Sales, North America, is appointed CVP, Global After Sales Division, Aftersales - Japan.
- Kazuhiro Doi, currently General Manager, Alliance Global Director, Research Division, is appointed VP, Alliance Global Director, Research Division.
- Hiroaki Ishii, currently Advisor, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd., joins Nissan and is appointed VP, External and Government Affairs, IP Promotion Department.
- Kazuhiko Murata, General Manager, Yokohama Manufacturing, is appointed VP, Plant Manager, Yokohama Plant.
- Minoru Nomaru, currently Division General Manager, Global Information Systems, is appointed VP, Global Information Systems.
- Yutaka Sanada, currently Program Director, is appointed VP, Program Director.
- Mark Stout, Division General Manager, Global Talent Management, is appointed VP, Global Talent Management.