Nissan has partnered with ICC as a global partner. The duo has announced a global trophy journey, which begins on December 13, 2015, from India. The ICC World Twenty20 India trophy will return to New Delhi on February 1, 2016.
Here is the Nissan Trophy Tour schedule:
- Scotland - December 13-15, 2015
- Ireland - December 16-17, 2015
- England - December 20-21, 2015
- Netherlands - December 22-23, 2015
- Zimbabwe - January 2-3, 2016
- South Africa - January 5-7, 2016
- Pakistan - January 11-12, 2016
- Bangladesh - January 14-15, 2016
- Sri Lanka - January 17-18, 2016
- New Zealand - January 21-24, 2016
- Australia - January 26-31, 2016
- New Delhi - February 1, 2016
2016 ICC World Twenty20 is being organised in India. All ten test playing countries will be part of the tournament. Apart from that Afghanistan, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Scotland, and Oman will also be competing in ICC World Twenty20 Championship.
The ICC World Twenty20 2016 Women's championship will be held during the same period. Only ten women's national team will be competing for the trophy. Australia, Bangladesh, England, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa, and West Indies will be part of the tournament.
The partnership of Nissan with ICC is expected to bring cricket fans closer to the automotive brand. Exhilaration and passion are the two emotions that fans and Nissan vehicles share between each other. Nissan Trophy Tour is also expected to create excitement around World Twenty20 tournament.