New Ford Figo hatchback launched in India starting at INR 4.30 lakh for the petrol variant and INR 5.30 lakh for the diesel, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Figo hatchback has been eagerly awaited, and is expected to boost the sales for Ford India. The all-new Figo is based on the Ford Aspire (compact sedan).
The Figo hatchback is on sale in Brazil, named the Ford ‘Ka'. In terms of looks and design, the Figo hatchback will look very similar to the Ford Aspire sedan. The Design elements have been carried forward from the Aspire to the Figo hatchback.
Ford Figo 1.2-litre Ti-VCT (Petrol) Pricing In India:
- 4.29 lakh (Base)
- 4.56 lakh (Ambient)
- 5.0 lakh (Trend)
- 5.25 lakh (Trend+)
- 5.75 lakh (Titanium)
- 6.40 lakh (Titanium+)
Ford Figo 1.5-litre Ti-VCT (Petrol) Pricing In India:
- 6.91 lakh (Titanium)
Ford Figo 1.5-litre TDCi (Diesel) Pricing In India:
- 5.29 lakh (Base)
- 5.62 lakh (Ambient)
- 5.97 lakh (Trend)
- 6.22 lakh (Trend+)
- 6.72 lakh (Titanium)
- 7.40 lakh (Titanium+)
Engine And Specification:
The Figo will be available in three engine options.
- 1.2-litre petrol engine (87 bhp, 112 Nm of torque)
- 1.5-litre diesel engine (99 bhp, 215 Nm of torque)
- 1.5-litre petrol engine (110 bhp, 136 Nm of torque)
The 1.5-litre petrol engine is mated to a dual clutch auto transmission, while the other two engine options will get a manual transmission.
- 1.2-litre petrol - 18.16 kpl
- 1.5-litre diesel - 25.83 kpl
- 1.5-litre petrol - 17.0 kpl
- Dual tone dashboard
- Ford's SYNC multimedia system
- Climate control
- Electronic Folding Mirrors
- Driver side airbag as standard and 6 airbags in top end variant
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
The new hatchback from Ford will compete against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Swift, Hyundai Elite i20, and the Honda Jazz.
Ford Figo hatchback launch pictures: