Five doors and a new basic engine type now make the entry into the world of MINI even more convenient and highly economical at the same time. As of March 2015, the model program of the latest generation of the original in the premium segment of small cars will be expanded to include the MINI One First 5 door.
The five-door body variant will be offered with a range of seven engine types.
MINI One First 5 Door Engine Specs:
- Four petrol and three diesel engines to choose from
- Range of 75 hp to 192 hp engine options.
- Completely newly conceived engine
- MINI TwinPower Turbo Technology
- 1.2 3-cylinder spark ignition
- Petrol direct injection
- Variable camshaft control
- 6-speed manual transmission
MINI One First 5 Door Features:
- Integrated gear sensor
- Average fuel consumption of 5.2 litres per 100 kilometres.
- CO2 emission level is 121 grams per kilometre
- Wheelbase extended by 72 millimetres
- Luggage compartment can be expanded from 278 to 941 litres