Introduced a couple of months ago during the 2015 Geneva Motor Show, the McLaren 675LT has managed to sell out already!
The car limited to just 500 examples, is no more available in the market. The car was supposed to make its debut in the UK during the Wilton Classics and Supercar Show 2015, scheduled to take place in June this year.
The McLaren 675LT is based on the 650S, but weighs 100 kg less and is more track oriented when compared.
Powering the car is a 3.8-litre, twin-turbo V8 powerplant similar to the ones on current McLaren models, but with entirely new components.
McLaren 675 LT Engine Specification:
- 3.8-litre, twin-turbo V8
- 516 pound-feet of torque
- 666 horsepower
- Seven-speed dual clutch gearbox
- 0 to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds
- Top speed of 205 mphmclaren 675lt production numbers
McLaren 675 LT Features:
- Front and rear tracks widened by 20 mm
- Stiffened springs Creates 40-percent more downforce
- Carbon fiber air brake
- Multimedia system
- Alcantara upholstery