Maruti Suzuki S-Cross has been launched in Mumbai. The crossover from the Indo-Japanese company was launched in Delhi yesterday, and will be available through the Nexa dealerships only.
The Nexa dealerships will be Maruti Suzuki's outlet for the brands exclusive models that will not sell the company's mass sellers.
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Pricing In Mumbai:
DDiS 200 (1.3-litre)
- Sigma - 8.83 lakh
- Delta - 9.67 lakh
- Zeta - 9.99 lakh
- Alpha - 11.35 lakh
DDiS 320 (1.6-litre)
- Delta - 12.66 lakh
- Zeta - 13.71 lakh
- Alpha - 14.49 lakh
All prices ex-showroom Mumbai
Engine Specification And Transmission:
The S-Cross will be available with a choice of two diesel engines only:
- 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engine will produce 89 horsepower and 200 Nm of torque. This engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
- 1.6-litre DDiS diesel engine will produce 118 horsepower and 320 Nm of torque. This engine is paired to a 6-speed manual transmission.
Maruti Suzuki claim that the 1.3-litre S-Cross will deliver a fuel economy of 23.65 kpl and the 1.6-litre will return 22.07 kpl.
- 353/375/810 litres of boot space depending on the way seats are folded
- Cruise control
- Rain-sensing wipers
- HID (High Intensity Discharge) headlamps with auto function
- Smartplay infotainment system with reverse parking camera
- Push button start/stop