Maruti Suzuki now provides the Celerio hatchback with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and airbags. The safety features will be offered as an option to customers from the base variant. Previously, only the top-end variant was offered with optional safety equipment.
Here is the pricing of Maruti Suzuki Celerio with ABS & airbags:
- The LXi MT option costs Rs. 4.17 lakh.
- The LXi AMT option costs Rs. 4.66 lakh.
- The VXi MT option costs Rs. 4.47 lakh.
- The VXi AMT option costs Rs. 4.97 lakh.
- The LDi MT option costs Rs. 4.92 lakh.
- The VDi MT option costs Rs. 5.22 lakh.
- The Green VXi MT option costs Rs. 5.04 lakh.
- The ZXi AMT option costs Rs. 5.19 lakh.
Note: All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom (Delhi)
No changes have been made to the design or engine unit of the Celerio. Maruti Suzuki will be equipping existing models with ABS and airbags as an option for customers. Recently, the Swift and Swift Dzire models were also offered with optional ABS and airbags.
Celerio hatchback was launched in India at the 2014 Auto Expo. Maruti Suzuki has so far, sold over 1.3 lakh models till date and is amongst the top sellers in the country. Currently, Maruti Suzuki manufactures the Celerio in India and exports it to several markets.