Mahindra has finally provided its new generation Scorpio with an automatic transmission. It will be available only in the S10 variant and will be offered on both 4WD and 2WD variants.
Here is the pricing of Scorpio automatic in India:
- Mahindra Scorpio S10 BS4 2WD AT is priced at INR 13,13,701 ex-showroom, Delhi.
- Mahindra Scorpio S10 BS4 4WD AT is priced at INR 14,32,976 ex-showroom, Delhi.
Pravin Shah, President & Chief Executive, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., "The Scorpio broke new ground when it was launched more than a decade ago and since then we have regularly upgraded the Scorpio to ensure that it stays relevant."
He further added, In fact, the Scorpio was the first Indian SUV to launch an Automatic transmission in 2008 and, now, we offer our customers an automatic option on Scorpio's New Generation Platform."
The Indian automobile manufacturer will be providing the new-generation Scorpio with a 6-speed automatic transmission. A turbocharged mHawk 2.2-litre engine producing 120 horsepower and 280 Nm torque will be utilised.
Here are a few new features included in automatic Scorpio:
- Static bending projector headlamps
- LED eyebrows
- Cushion suspension with unit-roll technology
- 6-inch touchscreen infotainment
- Auto climate control
- Dual front airbags
- New 17-inch alloy wheels
- Blue Grey interior