Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce (SV) has been revealed at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show. The car is lighter, but with more horses under its hood.
Stephan Winkelmann, the Chief of Lamborghini claims that this car is the purest expression of the Aventador to date.
The Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce boasts lots of carbon-fibre that helps keep the weight of the car as low as possible. The car has lost 50 kgs in weight and has gained 50 horsepower.
Aventador SV has also achieved a 150 percent improvement in terms of aerodynamic efficiency and generates an additional 170 percent of downforce.
The Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce is priced at 327,000 Euros and will be up for sale this summer.
Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce Engine Specification:
- 6.5-litre, V12
- 739 hp
- 0-62 mph in 2.8 seconds
- Top speed of 217 mph
Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce Features:
- Matte black 20-inch front wheels
- 21-inch rear wheels
- Carbon ceramic brakes
- Updated instrument cluster
- Alcantara choice of up to five colors
- Rear wing with three driver-adjustable positions
- Sports bucket seats and door panels made of carbon-fibre
- Infotainment system available as no cost option
- Electric power steering which adapts steering ratio to road speed and dynamic mode selected