Italian supercar maker, Lamborghini has over the years built vehicles that are not conservative in any sense. It is a larger than life expression to own a ‘Raging Bull' machine.
The Concours d'Elegance will be held on 23rd to 24th of May, 2015. Lamborghini will be taking part for the very first time and has decided to showcase its Asterion supercar.
Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4 is their very first plug-in hybrid supercar. They debuted this model at 2014 Paris Motor Show. Their goal is to win the Design Award for conceptual cars and prototypes.
Here are the technical specifications of Lamborghini Asterion:
- Engine: 5.2-litre, V10 naturally aspirated and three electric motors
- Horsepower: 910 (electric and gasoline engine combined)
- Gearbox: 7-speed dual clutch transmission
- Electric Range: 50 kilometres
- Top speed: 320 kph (in pure electric mode top speed is 125 kph)
The Asterion has been developed and designed by in-house Lamborghini employees. They have been able to make it a hybrid supercar and maintain it edgy and sporty persona at the same time.