JCB India Ltd., India's leading manufacturer of construction equipment unveiled JCB Livelink—an innovative technology which allows the user to remotely monitor the machine.
Vipin Sondhi, the Managing Director & CEO of JCB India Ltd said, "JCB Livelink is a feature which has the potential to change the way Indian Construction Machinery Customer operates."
"JCB Livelink is an advanced telematics system which provides information on Service, Operation and Security of machines. The manufacturers, customers and dealers will now have a better control on their equipment usage."
JCB Livelink provides alerts on real time location, maintenance alerts, machine and fleet hours etc. putting the user in entire control of the machine from any location. It can assist in ensuring that the machines are operated at correct times and helps to protect them from theft.
The following Livelink elements are the key to maximize the machine productivity:
- Service - Accurate Hours Monitoring leads to improved maintenance planning as machines can be maintained at the most convenient time for your operation
- Operation - The Fuel Reporting System enables operators to see actual fuel consumption, improving control of fuel stocks and planning of fuel orders
- Security - Enables the user to track the location and also receive the tow away alerts
- Remotely monitor machine health for any malfunction
- Identify and remove wasteful idle time, improving utilization and cutting fuel costs
The user can monitor the machine through SMS, Email or by visiting the JCB Livelink site.