The all-new Jaguar XE has made its first North American appearance at the 2015 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
The XE goes on sale in 2015 in Global Markets and in 2016 in North America. The high-performance S model will be at the top of the global line-up at launch in 2015.
- Supercharged 3.0-liter V6.
- 340 horsepower at 6,500 rpm
- 450 Nm torque at 4,500 rpm
- Direct injection
- Eight-speed automatic transmission with paddle shift controls
- 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds
- Electronically-limited top speed of 155 mph
- Eight-inch capacitive touchscreen
- Navigation system
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Jaguar InControl Remote
- Seven-day timed pre-set to climate control system, locking or unlocking doors, or remote starting of the engine
- 250 watt, 11 and 15-speaker systems
- All Surface Progress Control (ASPC)
- Optional laser heads-up display (HUD)
- Stereo camera technology
- Autonomous emergency braking system
- Traffic sign recognition
- Lane departure warning
- Adaptive cruise control
- Semi-automated parallel and perpendicular parking
- Reverse traffic detection