Hyundai has launched its all-new 2015 Elantra in India on 20th of April, 2015. This new model follows the Korean manufacturers new philosophy of 3D- Delightful performance, Design finesse and Driving pleasure.
B S Seo, managing Director and CEO, HMIL expressed, â€œThe Elantra has always been the trendsetter in its segment and is now set to offer high standard in the premium segment."
He further added, "The 2015 Elantra will delight our customers with its high-class appeal and agility. Elantra being a global model is Hyundai first car and one of only 10 cars in the history of the auto industry to reach over 10 million sales globally.
2015 Hyundai Elantra is available in both petrol and diesel options:
- 2015 Elantra S Petrol is priced at INR 14,13,196.
- 2015 Elantra SX Petrol is priced at INR 15,41,078.
- 2015 Elantra SX AT Petrol is priced at INR 16,49,906.
- 2015 Elantra Base Diesel is priced at INR 14,57,677.
- 2015 Elantra S Diesel is priced at INR 15,35,275.
- 2015 Elantra SX Diesel is priced at INR 16,67,688.
- 2015 Elantra SX AT Diesel is priced at INR 17,94,179.
*all prices are ex-showroom, Delhi.
In terms of design the 2015 Hyundai Elantra sports a stylish new front bumper with chrome grille and redesigned fog lamps. Headlights get projector lights and LED guide light.
Hyundai has also provided an all-new 10-spoke 16-inch alloy wheels. The Elantra also gets LED rear combination lamps along with a sporty dual tone bumper in the rear. They also offer electrically adjustable rear view mirrors.
2015 Hyundai Elantra will be powered by the following engines:
- 2015 Elantra gets a 1.8-litre Dual VTVT petrol engine, which produces 147.40 horsepower and 177.50 Nm of torque. The 6-speed manual transmission return fuel efficiency of 16.3 kpl, while 6-speed automatic provides 14.34 kpl.
- 2015 Elantra gets a 1.6-litre VGT CRDi diesel engine, which produces 126.20 horsepower and 259.87 Nm of torque. The 6-speed manual transmission return fuel efficiency of 22.7 kpl, while 6-speed automatic provides 19.11 kpl.
The all-new Elantra by Hyundai will be available in six premium colour options. It also gets unique features like auto headlamps, smart key with push button start, supervision cluster, rear AC vents and more.
Hyundai 2015 Elantra gets several safety features as well:
- Hill Assist Control
- Electronic Stability Control
- ABS with EBD
- Vehicle stability management
- Six airbags
- Electro Chromic Mirror
- Rear view camera with parking sensors
Interiors have also been spruced up in the new Elantra. Hyundai designers will provide sporty black interiors. They will also provide leather seats and metallic scuff plates.
Hyundai will provide an all-new TFT LCD display in the 2015 Elantra with steering mounted controls. This multimedia system will bring together entertainment, information and communication as well.