Hyundai has launched its all-new 2015 Elantra in India. Their new sedan follows their 3D philosophy of Driving Pleasure, Design Finesse and Delightful Performance.
The Korean automobile manufacturer has taken all good bits and added to their 2015 model. Hyundai Elantra will be offered in both petrol and diesel engines.
Here are the Technical Specifications of 2015 Hyundai Elantra:
1.8-litre MPi petrol engine produces 147.39 horsepower and 177.50 Nm of peak torque. Hyundai will provide an option of 6-speed manual or automatic transmission option.
A 1.6-litre diesel engine is provided by Hyundai in Elantra, which produces 126.19 horsepower and 259.87 Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to either a 6-speed manual or automatic gearbox.
Hyundai will provide its new Elantra with several safety features:
- Electronic Stability Control
- Vehicle Stability Management
- Ultra-high tensile strength steel
- Rear parking sensor
- 6 airbag system
- ABS with EBD
- Solar Glass
Here are the Prices of 2015 Hyundai Elantra:
- Hyundai Elantra S petrol is priced at INR 14,13,000
- Hyundai Elantra SX petrol is priced at INR 15,41,000
- Hyundai Elantra SX-AT petrol is priced at INR 16,49,000
- Hyundai Elantra Base diesel is priced at INR 14,57,000
- Hyundai Elantra S diesel is priced at INR 15,35,000
- Hyundai Elantra SX diesel is priced at INR 16,67,000
- Hyundai Elantra SX-AT diesel is priced at INR 17,49,000
All prices are ex-showroom, Delhi
Hyundai designers have provided the front with projector and LED headlights. The bumper has been redesigned with repositioned fog lamps. Rear bumper and taillight has been provided a new look.
Interiors have also been spruced and creature comfort is top priority. They will provide an entertainment system with a 4.3-inch TFT LCD screen.