Honda, one of the world's leading car manufacturers from Japan has introduced a new VX(O) variant of its compact sedan, the Amaze.
The new grade AVN will be positioned above the existing VX grade in Manual Transmission in both petrol and diesel.
Honda Amaze VX(O) Pricing:
The Honda Amaze VX(O) will be priced as follows:
- VX(O) MT Petrol - INR 7,32,000
- VX(O) MT Diesel - INR 8,20,500
Note: Prices ex-showroom Delhi
Honda Amaze VX(O) Specifications:
The Honda Amaze VX(O) will have the same petrol and diesel engine offered in the existing models of the Amaze.
The 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol engine will deliver 86 bhp at 6000 rpm and 109 Nm at 4500 rpm, whereas the 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine will produce 98 bhp at 3600 rpm and 200 Nm at 1750 rpm. Both the cars will have a 5-speed manual transmission.
Honda Amaze VX(O) Features:
- Audio-Video Navigation
- large 15.7 cm Touch Screen
- satellite-based voice guided navigation
- complete in-car entertainment and connectivity (DVD/CD, Bluetooth, USB, AUX, iPOD, MP3, FM/AM)
- Advanced White illumination Speedometer with Blue gradation
- newly designed Power Foldable ORVMs