The Honda Fit has been awarded highest safety rating by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) New Car Assessment Program (NCAP).
The Honda Fit receives a ‘Top Safety Pick' rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and a NCAP 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score from NHTSA for 2015.
The 2015 Honda Fit features a next-generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure which provides extra safety to the occupants.
The ACE body structure improves frontal crash energy management through a wider range of offset and oblique collision modes.
In addition to the ACE body structure of the Honda Fit, it includes other safety features like:
- Driver and Front Passenger SmartVent Side Airbags
- Side Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensor
- Motion-Adaptive Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Hill Start Assist
- Expanded View Driver's Mirror
- Honda LaneWatchTM
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines