Indian Government is moving towards a more efficient and cleaner environment. They will be making sure that several manufacturer adopt the new Bharat Stage 4 emission norm in their vehicles.
Force Motors will be providing their Gurkha SUV with an all-new 2.2-litre engine. It is most likely that this new engine will be compliant to Bharat Stage 4 emission standards.
This new engine will once again be sourced from Mercedes-Benz. Force Motors is expected to extract more horsepower from this unit and keep it high on efficiency at the same time.
Here are the technical details of Force Gurkha's upcoming engine:
- Engine: 2.2-litre common-rail diesel mill, BS-IV
- Horsepower: 139
- Torque: 320Nm
- Gearbox: 5-speed manual transmission
The Indian manufacturer will continue selling both engine options in the country. Customers will have the option of choosing between one that is more powerful and efficient and the other that is slightly less on efficiency.
Here is the current pricing of Force Gurkha in Indian markets:
- Force Gurkha hard top 4x4 is priced at INR 8,55,850
- Force Gurkha soft top 4x4 is priced at INR 8,40,850
- Force Gurkha soft top 4x2 is priced at INR 6,30,850
All prices are ex-showroom Delhi