The long awaited Fiat Abarth 595 Competizione was launched in the country today, signalling the arrival of Fiat's iconic performance division, Abarth, to India. The Competizione hot hatch is the first product from Abarth, and precedes future models from the Italian firm.
Fiat Abarth 595 Competizione Pricing:
The Fiat 595 Abarth Competizione is priced at INR 29.85 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Fiat Abarth 595 Competizione Specifications:
- Engine: T-JET 1.4-litre petrol turbocharged
- Power: 160 hp
- Torque: 230Nm
- Gearbox: Available with Abarth MTA and paddle shifters
Fiat Abarth 595 Competizione Features:
- TTC (Torque Transfer Control)
- Copaf front suspension with Frequency Selective Damping (FSD)
- Koni rear suspension with Frequency Selective Damping (FSD)
- Four-piston brakes
- 17-inch alloy rims
- Xenon headlights
- Abarth Corsa fabric racing seats