Italian carmaker Ferrari will officially re-launch their models in India tomorrow. The first product that they will launch will be the California T.
Priced at INR 3.3 crore, this will be the most affordable offering by Ferrari to the Indian market. The California T is a convertible GT.
Two new Ferrari dealerships are being set up currently—one in Mumbai and the other in Delhi. Bookings have been accepted for a while now and there are rumours that suggest that this years allotment for the California T have been sold out already and the company is taking orders for 2016.
Ferrari, along with the California T, will also bring the entire line up-the 488 GTB, 458 Spider, 458 Speciale, the FF and the F-12, which will be the flagship offering in India.
The Ferrari LaFerrari will not be brought to India.
The prices for the entire Ferrari line up are as follows:
- Ferrari California T: Rs 3.30 crore
- Ferrari 488 GTB: Rs 3.84 crore
- Ferrari 458 Spider: Rs 4.07 crore
- Ferrari 458 Speciale: Rs 4.25 crore
- Ferrari FF: Rs 4.57 crore
- Ferrari F-12 Berlinetta: Rs 4.72 crore
- All prices ex-showroom Mumbai.
The cars once kitted or with optional accessories will cost more.