The facelifted BMW 3 Series has been revealed to take on competition like the Jaguar XE. The car will go on sale next month.
The facelifted version has received not only external upgrades, but also mechanical upgrades, which include the engine and suspension.
The redesigned styling makes the new facelifted 3 Series look lower and wider than before.
Facelifted BMW 3 Series Engine Specifications:
- 134 bhp, 1.5-litre, turbocharged petrol engine
- 181 bhp, four-cylinder petrol engine
- 248 bhp, four-cylinder petrol engine
- 322 bhp, 3.0-litre, six-cylinder petrol engine
- 114 bhp, four-cylinder diesel engine
- 148 bhp, four-cylinder diesel engine
- 188 bhp, four-cylinder diesel engine
The car is available with a choice of either a manual or an automatic gearbox.
Facelifted BMW 3 Series Features:
- New front and rear bumpers
- Revised LED-based lights
- Retuned dampers
- Stiffer suspension
- Reprogrammed electric power steering