Porsche, the German luxury car manufacturer has revealed the Porsche 911 Targa GTS at the Detroit International Auto Show.
The GTS versions of the Coupe and Cabriolet 911s are already on sale. These cars are designed to narrow the gap between standard Carrera models and the more power packed Turbo and GT3 models.
Porsche 911 Targa GTS Pricing:
The Porsche 911 Targa GTS is priced at £104,385 (INR 98.51 lakh) and will be on sale from March onwards.
The Porsche 911 Targa GTS Engine Specifications:
- 3.8-litre six-cylinder
- Direct injection petrol engine
- 430 bhp
- 24lb ft of torque
- Seven-speed manual
- Seven-speed dual-clutch automatic (optional)
- Four-wheel drive as standard
The Porsche 911 Targa GTS Features:
- Black centre locking 20-inch alloy wheels
- New front sports seats
- Standard Sport Chrono package
- Alcantara trim