The all-new Lincoln MKX, debuted at the 2015 North American International Auto Show, in Detroit. The new MKX is designed to attract a wide range of customers in America and globally by offering more technology, engine choices and personalization options.
The car will go on sale in the US this year, followed by other markets such as China, Canada, the Middle East, Mexico and South Korea.
The all new Lincoln MKX will be offered with two engine variants.
Lincoln MKX Engine Specifications:
- 2.7-liter twin-turbocharged Ti-VCT EcoBoost V6
- 330 horsepower
- 370 lb.-ft. of torque
- 3.7-liter V6 (Standard)
- 300 horsepower
- 280 lb.-ft. of torque
- Push-button shift and SelectShift
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive optional
Lincoln MKX Features:
- 13-Speaker Exclusive Revel audio system
- Lincoln Drive Control
- Standard electric power-assisted steering
- Adaptive steering
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane-keeping system
- Blind spot information system
- Cross-traffic alert
- Height-adjustable hands-free power liftgate.
- 360-degree camera
- Parallel parking assist and park out assist
- 22-way adjustable front seat
- MyLincoln Mobile app