Cadillac today introduced the 2016 CTS-V, the most powerful product in the brand's 112-year history and the newest entry in the elite class of the world's highest-performing luxury cars.
Johan de Nysschen, Cadillac president said, "V-Series represents the very best of the Cadillac brand - the pinnacle of our design and technical capabilities."
"The new CTS-V is the most compelling example of Cadillac's product substance and brand trajectory. The new CTS-V soars into the stratosphere of the most exhilarating luxury cars."
2016 Cadillac CTS-V Specifications:
- 6.2L supercharged V-8 engine
- compact 1.7L supercharger
- direct injection
- 0-60 in 3.7 seconds
- 640 horsepower
- 855 Nm of torque
2016 Cadillac CTS-V Features:
- Four driver-selectable settings
- five settings of torque reduction
- standard 20-way performance-oriented heated and ventilated front seats
- 12.3-inch instrument panel
- reconfigurable head-up display
- latest connectivity technologies from Cadillac
- Bose Surround Sound audio
2016 Cadillac CTS-V Safety:
- Brembo high-performance brake system
- Third-generation Magnetic Ride Control
- Integrated chassis controls
- competition-spec Performance Traction Management
- Driver-selectable modes