With the new BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer, the German carmaker has carved out a new vehicle segment. The vehicle offers generous space, versatility and flexibility. BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer also seats up to seven occupants.
BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer Engine Specs:
The BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer will be available with a choice of 5, three and four-cylinder turbocharged engines that range from 116 horsepower to 192 horsepower.
All the variants will have a 8-speed automatic transmission.
BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer Features:
- All-wheel drive
- "myKIDIO" app
- Two-zone automatic air conditioning
- Park Distance Control at the rear
- Cruise Control with Braking function
- Multifunctional steering wheel
- Head-Up Display
- Traffic Jam Assistant
- Special light-alloy wheels
- Sports seats
- M Aerodynamics package