Audi India recently launched their most iconic supercar the TT Coupe. Now the German luxury car maker has launched a facelifted version of their RS7 supercar.
The German luxury car manufacturer has priced its facelifted Audi RS7 at INR 1,40,20,750 ex-showroom, Mumbai and Delhi.
Here are the engine specifications and performance figures of 2015 Audi RS7:
- Engine: 4.0-litre, bi-turbo V8
- Horsepower: 560
- Torque: 700 Nm
- Gearbox: 8-speed automatic
- Top speed: 305 kph optional
- Fuel efficiency: 9.8 litres per 100 kilometres
In terms of design changes, exterior has got very minimum updates. Front bumpers have been revised with minor changes. Audi India provides more creature comforts in this model for 2015.
Special features and equipment present in 2015 Audi RS7:
- RS sport seats with integrated head restraints and two rear seats with sporty contours.
- RS adaptive air suspension
- ESC with sport mode can be deactivated
- Matrix LED headlights, LED rear lights and dynamic turn indicators
- RS driver information with shift light
- Bose surround sound system
- Tyre pressure monitoring system with air pressure and temperature display
The main focus of this vehicle is to be light weight and it is achieved by a hybrid aluminium body. Interior is the main place Audi has focussed on with their 2015 RS7.
Interior gets an all-black look with carbon inlays and several details in aluminium. Audi will also be providing illuminated door sill trim strips, along with RS7 logos.