Inkas, a Canadian armored vehicle manufacturer has revealed its latest creation- an armoured, stretched Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG.
This vehicle offers superior protection against bullets while the inside offers comforts that only a five star hotel could match.
The 2015 edition of this bullet proof SUV receives a matte black exterior with matching grille and alloys, and the extended 43 inch section receives a window as well.
The armoured mercedes-Benz G63 AMG is available for a cool price tag of USD 1,000,000 (INR 6.21 crore).
The vehicle is equipped with a limo control system that allows passengers to control a number of functions like lighting and cameras to the partition separating them from the driver, all via an iPad mini.
Other features of the Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG by Inkas are:
- Customized safe
- Full reclining captain-style seats
- A refrigerator and bar area
- Satellite TV system
- LEDS inside that change colors
- Leather, wood, and metal surfaces inside
- Electroluminescent bulletproof glass
- Exterior cameras
- A speed-vault pistol safe
- Armor plating rated to protect against 7.62 mm and 308 Winchester levels of firepower
- Grenade-proof reinforced floor
- Indoor exhaust system that recirculates the air in less than a minute
- A special drawer designed just to hold a limited-edition Leonardo Da Vinci Montblanc pen