The 2016 Jaguar XJ has been revealed by the British luxury car manufacturer today. The new car sees a number of changes for the new product cycle - read on to learn more about Jaguar's latest flagship sedan.
2016 Jaguar XJ Specifications
Uprated 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine delivers 300PS and 700Nm and reduces CO2 emissions by more than six per cent. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
2016 Jaguar XJ Features
- New InControl Touch Pro infotainment system offers door-to-door navigation, seamless iOS and Android connectivity, Wi-Fi hotspot and 26-speaker, 1,300W Meridian Digital Reference audio system
- 12.3-inch TFT instrument cluster with full-screen navigation display
- All-Surface Progress Control enables smooth, effortless drive-away on low-friction surfaces such as snow and ice - all the driver has to do is steer
- Suite of advanced driver assistance systems including adaptive cruise control with queue-assist, reverse traffic detection, closing vehicle sensing,
- 360° surround camera system and semi-automated bay- and parallel parking
- Full LED headlights and unique double 'J-Blade signature' daytime running lights
2016 Jaguar XJ Safety
- All Surface Progress Control (ASPC)
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Queue Assist
- Closing Vehicle Sensing
- Reverse Traffic Detection