Porsche has taken its 17th victory at the 2015 Le Mans, finishing first and second in the race, making it Porsche's first overall trophy since 1998.
The race winning cars were driven to victory without any major mishaps on the track. The race winning was driven by Nico Hülkenberg, Earl Bamber and Nick Tandy.
The second place was taken by Brendon Hartley, Mark Webber and Timo Wernhard, who led the race previously, before serving a penalty, which made them settle for second place.
Fellow German competitor Audi, who has been winning the race for the past five years had to settle for the third and fourth place, after suffering a puncture and a crash that caused them time at the pitlane.
Here are the final top 10 results of the 2015 Le Mans 24 Hours:
1. Hulkenberg/Tandy/Bamber (GER) Porsche 919 Hybrid
2. Webber/Hartley/Bernhard (GER) Porsche 919 Hybrid
3. Lotterer/Fassler/Treluyer (GER) Audi Sport Team Joest R18 e-tron
4. Duval/di Grassi/Jarvis (GER) Audi Sport Team Joest R18 e-tron
5. Jani/Lieb/Dumas (GER) Porsche 919 Hybrid
6. Wurz/Conway/Sarrazin (JPN) Toyota Gazoo TS040 Hybrid
7. Albuquerque/Bonanomi/Rast (GER) Audi Sport Team Joest R18 e-tron
8. Davidson/Buemi/Nakajima (JPN) Toyota Gazoo TS040 Hybrid
9. Howson/Lapierre/Bradley (HKG) KCMG Oreca 05-Nissan
10. Turvey/Evans/Dolan (GBR) BR Jota Gibson-Nissan