The all-new Honda Civic Type R will make its debut at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show, with lots of goodies that will make a Honda Civic Type R fan feel christmas has come early this year.
After extensive aerodynamic development and testing, both on the computer as well as in the wind tunnel, the result is a car with exceptional high speed stability and high levels of downforce.
Honda Civic Type R Engine Specification:
The all new Honda Civic Type R will be powered by a 2.0-litre direct injection VTEC Turbo engine, that has enough grunt to propel the car all the way to 270 km/h.
The power output like the bhp and the torque produced by the car still remains a mystery. The car is a front wheel-drive vehicle.
Honda Civic Type R Features:
- Completely flat underside
- Rear diffuser to optimize downforce
- Bespoke rear wing
- Wide front splitter and deep side skirts
- High performance Brembo brake package
- Four-piston brake calipers
- 350 mm drilled discs
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Enlarged upper and lower grilles in the front bumper