Japanese automobile giant Toyota has a dominating presence in the pickup truck segment. At the 2015 Detroit Auto Show, Toyota has unveiled its 2016 Tacoma model. The designers have given this pickup truck a more fresh and modern appeal.
The 2016 Tacoma will sport all the plus points of its predecessor. These pickup trucks from Toyota were made to last the test of time. They are designed to be used in even the harshest of conditions.
2016 Toyota Tacoma Pricing:
Toyota has opted to price its 2016 pickup truck attractively at USD 21,000 to USD 30,000 or INR 12,96,748 to INR 18,52,498. There will various trims and options available for customers to choose from.
2016 Toyota Tacoma Engine Specification:
- 3.5-litre, V6 engine.
- 2.7-litre, four cylinder.
- 6-speed manual transmission (standard).
- 6-speed automatic transmission (optional).
- Direct as well as port fuel injection.
- Four-wheel drive and front-wheel drive available.
2016 Toyota Tacoma Features:
- Chiseled front with hex grille.
- 16-inch to 18-inch alloy wheels with four wheel designs.
- Muscular wheel arches for an aggressive look.
- Projector headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights.
- Tailgate with integrated spoiler for improved aerodynamics.
- Qi wireless charging.
- Leather seats.
- Power moonroof.
- Dual-zone auto climate control.
- Blind-spot monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
2016 Toyota Tacoma Model/Trims:
- Work-ready SR
- Iconic SR5
- Athletic TRD Sport
- Tough-as-nails TRD Off-Road
- Top of the line Limited