German luxury automobile manufacturer Mercedes-Benz has a huge product portfolio on offer. They have promised to launch as many as fifteen new products in India alone for 2015. Globally as well, the manufacturer plans to introduce new and interesting products.
At the ongoing 2015 Detroit Auto Show, Mercedes-Benz has unveiled their GLE Coupe, which is new for 2015. It is more of a crossover than a full fledged coupe model.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe Pricing:
The German manufacturer has still not revealed the price of its GLE Coupe. It will cost more than the GLE SUV from which it draws inspiration. It is expected to launch in India by late 2015 or early 2016.
Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe Engine Specifications:
- GLE450 AMG V6, twin turbo-charged engine.
- It produces 362 horsepower, along with 520 Nm of peak torque.
- GLE63 AMG S Coupe V8 gets a 5.5-litre twin turbo-charged mill
- It generates 577 horsepower, along with 760 Nm of peak torque.
- All Wheel Drive system
- 9-speed automatic transmission
Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe Features:
- Four preset driving modes Sport, Sport+, Comfort and Slippery.
- Individual drive mode for customising suspension, steering and engine setup.
- Bang & Olufsen audio system.
- New touch screen infotainment with COMMAND.
- Premium leather upholstery.
- Flat bottomed steering wheel.
- Carbon-fibre accent across the dashboard.
- 21-inch or 22-inch alloy wheels