The 2015 Detroit Auto Show is ongoing and several manufacturers have launched as well as unveiled their upcoming products. Toyota's premium brand Lexus has launched its all-new GS F performance sedan.
The GS F will compete with the likes of Audi A3, BMW M3 and Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG. Lexus has taken inspiration for the new product from their RC F model. The vehicle looks bold and in your face all the time.
Lexus GS F Pricing and Launch Date:
The Japanese manufacturer has not confirmed the pricing of their performance sedan. Lexus GS F is expected to be available by mid-2015. We believe this vehicle will not be coming to India anytime soon.
Lexus GS F Engine Specifications:
- 5.0-litre, V8 engine
- Naturally aspirated
- Rear wheel driven
- 467 bhp of maximum power
- 527.41 Nm of peak torque
- 8-speed automatic gearbox with paddle shifters
Lexus GS F Features:
- Performance sedan that weighs 1830 kilograms
- 19-inch alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport rubber
- Orange brake callipers (optional)
- Electronic suspension system (optional)
- Carbon-fibre rear spoiler
- Exhaust note amplifier