Jaguar Land Rover is part of Indian automobile giant Tata Motors group. They have launched several new products ever since their partnership commenced. The British and Indian automobile manufacturing companies have worked together to developing future products as well.
At the ongoing 2015 Detroit Motor show Land Rover has pulled the cover off its Discovery Sport model. This new luxury SUV is set to take the place of their popular Freelander 2 vehicle. It is expected to be offered in India as well.
Land Rover Discovery Sport Engine Specification:
- 2.0-litre, four cylinder turbo-charged petrol engine producing 237 horsepower.
- 2.2-litre, diesel mill generating 147 horsepower.
- 2.2-litre diesel engine, developing 187 horsepower.
- 6-speed manual transmission (standard).
- 9-speed automatic gearbox (optional).
Land Rover Discovery Sport Pricing:
The British Sports Utility Vehicle manufacturer will price its new Land Rover Discovery Sport attractively. Its base model will cost USD 53,500 to USD 68,990 or INR 32,92,657 to INR 42,45,989.
Land Rover Discovery Sport Features:
- Daytime Running Lamp.
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
- Front and rear recovery hooks.
- Single rear fog lamp.
- Brunel finish to grille and side fender vent.
- Terrain Response
- Hill Descent Control (HDC).
- Electronic Traction Control(ETC).
- Hill start assist
- Roll Stability Control(RSC).
- Dynamic Stability Control(DSC).
- Trailer Stability Assist(TSA).
Land Rover Discovery Sport Models/Trims:
- TD4 SE
- TD4 HSE
- SD4 SE
- Si4 SE
- SD4 HSE Luxury