The new Mercedes-Benz GLA 45 AMG 4MATIC was launched in India today. The new crossover is the ninth launch this year from the stables of the German manufacturer, and the fourth from its performance division, AMG.
Mercedes-Benz GLA 45 AMG 4MATIC pricing:
The new GLA 45 AMG will be available at a price of INR 69.60 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai) and will be available at all Mercedes-Benz dealerships across the country.
Mercedes-Benz GLA 45 AMG 4MATIC specifications:
The GLA 45 AMG features the most powerful 2-litre, four-cylinder production engine in the world, which produces peak power of 265 KW (360.4 hp) and peak torque of 450 Nm. The car features four-wheel-drive and an AMG SPEEDSHIFT dual-clutch, 7-speed sports transmission and AMG sports suspension. The 4MATIC control unit evaluates data required for driving dynamics and traction for ideal torque distribution.
Mercedes-Benz GLA 45 AMG 4MATIC design:
The GLA 45 AMG features the ‘twin-blade' matte titanium grey radiator grille, which now features AMG lettering. The aggressive face also sees LED daytime running lamps. At the rear, AMG design elements include a rear apron with matte titanium grey trim, an AMG exhaust system with two chrome-plated tailpipes. Also seen is a large roof spoiler. The car features 19-inch light-alloy wheels and features side sill panels with matte titanium grey inserts here as well.
Mercedes-Benz GLA 45 AMG 4MATIC features:
- 3-spoke nappa leather multifunction AMG Performance steering wheel with red contrasting top stitching
- AMG aluminum steering-wheel shift paddles
- 17.8 cm Central Media Display
- AMG main menu and the RACETIMER which enables lap times to be measured
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Equipment operation with COMAND Online
- Active Parking Assist
Mercedes-Benz GLA 45 AMG 4MATIC safety:
- Three-stage ESP: With three modes-‘ESP ON', ‘SPORT Handling Mode' and ‘ESP OFF'
- ATTENTION ASSIST: To detect typical symptoms of drowsiness on the basis of driver behaviour and alert the driver to increasing fatigue and inattention
- PRE-SAFE system: To recognize critical driving situations as they develop, and initiate preventive occupant protection measures if an accident threatens
- Seven airbags