German automobile manufacturer BMW, has launched the much awaited performance cars from its stable, the M3 and M4 Coupe. Retired Indian cricket maestro, Sachin Tendulkar flagged off the exclusive event at the Buddh International Circuit today.
BMW M3 & M4 Pricing:
The BMW M3 & M4 are priced as follows:
- BMW M3: INR 1,19,80,000
- BMW M4 Coupe: INR 1,21,80,000
The cars will be available at all BMW outlets across the country.
BMW M3 & M4 Specifications:
The BMW M3 & M4 Coupe are powered by an in-line, six-cylinder, 3.0-litre twin turbo petrol engine. The cars produce a maximum power output of 431 bhp between 5,500 rpm to 7,300 rpm, and a peak torque of 550 Nm between 1,850 rpm to 5,500 rpm.
The power from the engine is delivered by a seven-speed M dual-clutch transmission with Drivelogic—a specially designed system for high revving M Series engines.
The BMW M3 & M4 coupe are offered only with a petrol engine.
BMW M3 & M4 Features:
- Paddle Shifters
- Leather finished steering wheel
- Automatic Start/Stop function
- Brake Energy Regeneration
- 50:50 Weight distribution
- Next generation BMW iDrive with touch controller
- BMW Navigation Professional
- BMW Head-Up Dispaly with M-specific views
- Park Distance Control (PDC)
- Front and rear cameras
BMW M3 & M4 Safety:
- Active M Differential
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
- Run flat indicator
- Side impact protection