The Audi A3 Cabriolet was launched today at an event in Delhi. The new car is the first convertible in the category and one of the few open-top vehicles available in the country presently. Read on for more about pricing, specs, features and more.
Audi A3 Cabriolet Price
The new Audi A3 Cabriolet is now available a price of INR 44.75 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Audi A3 Cabriolet Specifications
The Audi A3 Cabriolet features a 1.8-litre, TFSI engine that produces 180 horsepower and 250 Nm of torque, which is mated to a 7-speed, dual-clutch S-tronic transmission. The car also gets electromechanical steering and an electronic limited-slip differential. The A3 Cabriolet rides on 17-inch cast aluminium wheels, and is capable of accelerating from 0-100 km/h in 7.8 seconds with a top speed of 242 km/h.
Audi A3 Cabriolet Design
The Audi A3 Cabriolet gets a matte-finish, diamond-design Audi Singleframe grille, a sporty rear bumper spoiler, bi-xenon headlamps with LED DRLs, and split narrow-design rear tail lamps. The car has a wide stance and dynamic, sporty proportions.
Horizontal lines and a wraparound curve typify the interior, and the new Audi features a lean instrument panel and a driver-centric centre console. Milano upholstery comes standard and the interior trim is available in six shades.
Audi A3 Cabriolet Features
- Automatic electrohydraulic folding top that opens and closes in 18 seconds up to 50 km/h
- 7-inch MMI monitor with navigation and MMI Touch (Optional)
- Audi sound system (Optional Bang & Olufsen audio system)
- Dual-zone auto air conditioning with sun sensor
- Audi TT-inspired ‘jet turbine air vents'
- Light and rain sensors
- Cruise Control
Audi A3 Cabriolet Safety
- K-Design soft-top with active rollover protection system
- ESC stabilization control with electronic limited-slip differential